INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We invite you to carefully read the following information in order to be able to consciously express your will regarding the processing of your data and the rights you are entitled to for the purposes requested by you as provided by art. 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR").
1. Who processes your personal data?
The Data Controller, i.e. the subject responsible for making decisions regarding the purposes, methods of processing your personal data and the tools used is BORGO SCOPETO E CAPARZO SRL SOCIETÀ AGRICOLA, C.F./VAT number 00524950524, with registered office in 53024 MONTALCINO (SI) – STRADA PROVINCIALE DEL BRUNELLO KM 1,700 LOC. CAPARZO (hereinafter “BORGO SCOPETO E CAPARZO”), which established the methods and purposes for the processing of your data.
2. How and why do we use your data?
Your personal data collected, freely provided by you by filling in the contact form or, in any case, communicated, will be used by BORGO SCOPETO E CAPARZO for the following purposes:
- manage what you request regarding the supply of our goods and / or services. Since these are necessary treatments for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required, except in the case sensitive data are provided;
- to fulfill current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to acquire your consent. The data are processed by us and by our representatives, and are communicated externally only in compliance with legal obligations;
- to send you our promotional messages and updates on our products, rates and offers. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 2 years and will not be disclosed to third parties. You can withdraw your consent at any time;
3. What happens if I don't provide my data and / or my consent?
In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to follow up on your requests or confirm the supply or booking or provide you with the requested services. Failure to grant your consent will prevent BORGO SCOPETO E CAPARZO from sending you e-mails with technical and / or commercial information on the products. BORGO SCOPETO E CAPARZO and the subjects appointed by it may also provide for the processing of anonymous statistical analysis for the only purpose of improving the service offered to you. In this case, the activity is carried out on the basis of legitimate interest. In case the communication of your data is incomplete or inaccurate, BORGO SCOPETO E CAPARZO cannot guarantee you a correct processing of your request.
4. How are your data managed?
BORGO SCOPETO E CAPARZO and the subjects appointed by it will process your data by adopting suitable measures to ensure its security and confidentiality, both by electronic means and by paper.
5. Who will my data be disclosed to?
To follow up on your specific requests, your personal data will be processed by: (i) subjects within the BORGO SCOPETO E CAPARZO structure specifically authorized to do so and therefore bound by confidentiality, or (ii) by external partners designated by BORGO SCOPETO E CAPARZO in accordance with art. 28 GDPR to external data processors, having signed a specific contract with it aimed at ensuring that the management of your data takes place within the limits and for the purposes you have chosen.
6. How long will you keep my data?
The data will be kept by the Data Controller for the time necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and to comply with specific legal and / or contractual obligations. In any case, the Data Controller and the Managers designated by them may keep your data even for a further time, only for the purpose of fulfilling specific obligations established by law or for legitimate documentary purposes for the claim and / or safeguard and / or protection of their brands, without prejudice to the exercise of the rights indicated in point 8 below.
7. Do you transfer data to non-EU countries?
None of your data will be transferred, sent or disseminated to subjects residing outside the European Union.
8. How can I protect my rights?
BORGO SCOPETO E CAPARZO and its partners allow you to exercise all the rights that the law attributes to you in relation to the management of the personal data you have released to us. You can exercise these faculties at any time, and in particular you can:
- ask us if there are data concerning you and how they are used (right of access);
- if necessary, request the updating, rectification or integration of your data;
- ask us to delete your personal data ("right to be forgotten");
- ask us to limit or block the data processed in any violation of the law;
- where technically possible, ask us to obtain a copy of your data in an interoperable format that can be easily transferred to another operator;
- object, for legitimate reasons, to the use of your data;
- withdraw the consent given at any time;
- ask us for information about the existence of a decision-making process based only on automated processing.
You can address all the requests set out above at the BORGO SCOPETO E CAPARZO offices or by e-mail message to be sent to email@example.com. We remind you that you will, in any case, have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority, identified in the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data.